From: aspfun via SQLMonster.com on
I download SQLEXPR_x86_ENU.exe (sql 2008 express sp1)from microsoft but do
not know how to install sp1 from this exe file.
Can someone help me? Is there any site can download sp1 only?

From: Erland Sommarskog on
aspfun via SQLMonster.com (u53138(a)uwe) writes:
> I download SQLEXPR_x86_ENU.exe (sql 2008 express sp1)from microsoft but do
> not know how to install sp1 from this exe file.
> Can someone help me? Is there any site can download sp1 only?

Have a look at
http://www.google.se/#hl=sv&source=hp&q=%22SQL+Server+2008+SP1%22&aq=f&aqi=g
9&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=91f3e111411896d7

Links for SQL Server Books Online:

From: Dan on

"aspfun via SQLMonster.com" <u53138(a)uwe> wrote in message
> I download SQLEXPR_x86_ENU.exe (sql 2008 express sp1)from microsoft but do
> not know how to install sp1 from this exe file.
> Can someone help me? Is there any site can download sp1 only?

That file is SQL Server Express with SP1 already included. You need the SP1
only installer, which is here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=66ab3dbb-bf3e-4f46-9559-ccc6a4f9dc19

Download the SQLServer2008SP1-KB968369-x86-ENU.exe file as that's the
32-bit version. This is for any version of SQL Server 2008 including
Express.

--
Dan

Pages: 1