From: Jordan Jovanov on
Hello All,

I have one very funny question. A need me PDFlibrary.
Can somebody tall me how can I download and install on my server this
library. I use PuTTy to connect to my server.
Does somebody know the command line for download in istall library in php.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Jordan
From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 15:16 +0200, Jordan Jovanov wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have one very funny question. A need me PDFlibrary.
> Can somebody tall me how can I download and install on my server this
> library. I use PuTTy to connect to my server.
> Does somebody know the command line for download in istall library in php.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Best Regards,
> Jordan

I assume you mean the PDFLibrary that is offered as an SDK from Adobe?
I'm also assuming a Linux server if you're using Putty to connect.

Are these assumptions right? If they are, then I don't think you'll have
much luck. You can't just plug in any old thing into PHP and have it
work. Have you maybe considered using something like fpdf instead, which
is written in PHP and can produce PDF documents with just a small amount
of code.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk