From: xlar54 on
Anyone have any tips for this? Im thinking to (carefully) extend and
solder the lines to the expansion port inside the machine, but didnt
know if this was doable. I happen to have a naked (no case) REU and
thought it might be worth it. I welcome your thoughts.
From: maraud on
On 2010-03-31 00:41:40 -0400, xlar54 said:

> Anyone have any tips for this? Im thinking to (carefully) extend and
> solder the lines to the expansion port inside the machine, but didnt
> know if this was doable. I happen to have a naked (no case) REU and
> thought it might be worth it. I welcome your thoughts.

Should work just fine, just realize that if you don't put in a
disconenct switch on the right pin (which I don't know) you may be
quite limited to what else can plug into the expansion port.