From: supergems on
Hello, when I try to install the new usb driver (http://www.hpcalc.org/
details.php?id=7168) on Windows XP/Vista (32 bit) in Italian, I get
the following message:

The current language is not supported by the Driver Installation
Wizard.

Contact the vendor that provided you this package.

Regards,
Simone.
From: TW on
> The current language is not supported by the Driver Installation
> Wizard.
>
> Contact the vendor that provided you this package.

Hmm. I wouldn't have expected that.

Can you please send me an email so I can work with you directly?

TW

From: Vincent Guilbault on
I have exactly the same problem and error message on a French XP Pro
SP2 version.

Regards

Vincent

From: TW on
> I have exactly the same problem and error message on a French XP Pro
> SP2 version.

Yes. It looks like the driver installer package is blocking other
languages. Not sure why yet as it shouldn't have been doing that. Send
me an email and I can get you the new installer package when
available. Also, if you'd like the driver I will send that in a zip to
be installed manually. That will work fine.

TW

Pages: 1
Prev: UserRPL: Need advice
Next: 9100 Emulator?