From: elturco on
Hi everyone
First of all I want to thank the people in the forum for the help.
And I got a question, is there alternatives to commands to avoid the
memory error?
For example can I replace REVLIST or other command for a program and
save some memory while processing lists?

Thanks again
From: John H Meyers on
Perform 'X' \<< X \>> OVER STO EVAL

You will in due course get an "Insufficient Memory" error.

The point being, this error can be due to other things,
so an abstract question, taken out of its context,
may not be heading towards the most useful analysis,
pretty much like another recent thread started on March 28,
about the CAS running out of memory
while performing a not very difficult PARTFRAC,
whereas the real issue was something completely different,
and the desired operation actually used very little memory
when performed correctly.

[r->] [OFF]

From: Dave Hayden on
On Apr 29, 9:29 am, elturco <anuara...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone
> First of all I want to thank the people in the forum for the help.
> And I got a question, is there alternatives to commands to avoid the
> memory error?
> For example can I replace REVLIST or other command for a program and
> save some memory while processing lists?
>
> Thanks again

Try to reduce your code to a small program that demonstrates the
problem, then post that program here.

Dave
From: Veli-Pekka.Nousiainen on
elturco wrote:
> Hi everyone
> First of all I want to thank the people in the forum for the help.
> And I got a question, is there alternatives to commands to avoid the
> memory error?
> For example can I replace REVLIST or other command for a program and
> save some memory while processing lists?
>
> Thanks again

Y could try by not using LASTARG
eg.
HOLD down left shift and press [MODE]
deselect ARG [] into ARG

If that doesn't work then try the same with STK and CMD
Store unused programs to internal or external Flash
Rethink you algorithm or your proegram
which is???
From: elturco on
On Apr 30, 8:58 am, "Veli-Pekka.Nousiainen"
<velipekka.nousiai...(a)saunalahti.fi> wrote:
> elturco wrote:
> > Hi everyone
> > First of all I want to thank the people in the forum for the help.
> > And I got a question, is there alternatives to commands to avoid the
> > memory error?
> > For example can I replace REVLIST or other command for a program and
> > save some memory while processing lists?
>
> > Thanks again
>
> Y could try by not using LASTARG
> eg.
> HOLD down left shift and press [MODE]
> deselect ARG [] into ARG
>
> If that doesn't work then try the same with STK and CMD
> Store unused programs to internal or external Flash
> Rethink you algorithm or your proegram
> which is???

I was running out of memory but my memory, how could I miss
just no STK, CMD, LASTARG and it worked nice
Thank you