From: KFUPM on
Dear All

Could you please help me in writing a simple elegant Mathematica
function to compute integration by part?

I appreciate your help in advance.

HMQ

From: David Park on
The Presentations Students' Integral subsection has functions for
manipulating single variable integrals step-by-step, including using
integration by parts. You can see an example, in a PDF, at the site
maintained by Peter Lindsay of St. Andrew's University.

http://blackbook.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/~Peter/djmpark/html/

Look at the "Step-by-step Integration with Students' Integral" example.

David Park
djmpark(a)comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/