From: BobbyDazzler on
Is it possible in VBA to simulate the click of a button on a webpage?
We have a main supplier who we have a log-in and password for online.
I can create the internet explorer window in access and can create the
string for the relevant search for a product but the site keeps asking
for me to log-in, which only requires a "click" of the log-in button.

Can this be done?
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:44:57 -0800 (PST), BobbyDazzler
<david.a.mitchell(a)inbox.com> wrote:

You can use the DOM and call the button's click event:
myWebBrowserControl.document.forms(0)("myButtonName").click

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: BobbyDazzler on
Thank you Tom, that is extremely helpful. I am unfamiliar with "DOM"
but will search for it shortly.

Thanks again
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:14:27 -0800 (PST), BobbyDazzler
<david.a.mitchell(a)inbox.com> wrote:

DOM = Document Object Model, which is the object model that underlies
a web page.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP