From: bm on
The Icon which normally sits beside the Icon for the Local Area Connection
has disappeared
How can I reinstate it?
I find it useful to check my Broadband speed
Blair

From: Peter on
On 07/15/2010 06:25 PM, bm wrote:
> The Icon which normally sits beside the Icon for the Local Area Connection
> has disappeared
> How can I reinstate it?
> I find it useful to check my Broadband speed
> Blair

Go to the Network folder, right click on your connection/properties/show
icon in task bar or some such.

--
Peter
From: bm on

"Peter" <nospam(a)nospam.com.invalid> wrote in message
> On 07/15/2010 06:25 PM, bm wrote:
>> The Icon which normally sits beside the Icon for the Local Area
>> Connection
>> has disappeared
>> How can I reinstate it?
>> I find it useful to check my Broadband speed
>> Blair
>>

> Go to the Network folder, right click on your connection/properties/show
> icon in task bar or some such.
>
> --
> Peter
Many thanks for your help
I went to Network connections on Control Panel but it only listed Local Area
connection and Internet connection was missing
It previously was there
Is there another way of finding the network folder? I have used the search
facility with no success
Regards
Blair

From: Uke A. Liptus on

: On 07/15/2010 06:25 PM, bm wrote:
: > The Icon which normally sits beside the Icon for the Local Area
Connection
: > has disappeared
: > How can I reinstate it?
: > I find it useful to check my Broadband speed
: > Blair
: >
: >
:
: Go to the Network folder, right click on your connection/properties/show
: icon in task bar or some such.
:
: --
: Peter

He's talking about an Icon that sits next to that..it's already showing.