From: Steve on
Hi;

I'm new at CSS. I made a prototype for a blog theme. My first.
A 100% width header, followed by two colums and then a 100% footer.

Works great in Firefox ( linux, windows ), Opera (windows) and Safari
(windows).

However in IE 6 * 7 the footer is smooshed horizontally?

Any ideas of how to fix that?

http://bundergroundrailroad.org/blog/

( I know it isn't pretty, I'm converting a web site into a blog for a
friend who wants the blog to look as much like the web site as
possible.....no matter how tacky )

Thanks in advance for any info

Steve
From: dorayme on
In article
<9925a048-ec20-4b87-b20d-0663c2e4705f(a)j9g2000vbp.googlegroups.com
Steve <tinker123(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi;
>
> I'm new at CSS. I made a prototype for a blog theme. My first.
> A 100% width header, followed by two colums and then a 100% footer.
>
> Works great in Firefox ( linux, windows ), Opera (windows) and Safari
> (windows).

Nevertheless, get help first from

<http://validator.w3.org/

--