From: Hemant on
Hi,
I am working on vb.net 2005.
When I type a url with .html extension it says
web page can not be displayed.
but if i type the url for the same page with .aspx page its working.
both pages exists but only .aspx is working.
what is the error?

thanks ,
hemant

From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Oct 21, 12:33 pm, "Hemant" <Hem...(a)nomail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am working on vb.net 2005.
> When I type a url with .html extension it says
> web page can not be displayed.
> but if i type the url for the same page with .aspx page its working.
> both pages exists but only .aspx is working.
> what is the error?
>
> thanks ,
> hemant

Try to disable HTTP Friendly Error Messages in Internet Explorer
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc778248(WS.10).aspx

or look in Event Log (if this is your server) or in other browser...

Hope this would give you more details on error
From: Hemant on
Hi,
Thanks for your reply,
I am getting the same message after disable the show friendly message check
box.
I have also check the event log .
In event description there is a message :
The Microsoft Business Framework must be started using
EnterpriseSession.Initiali().

and the source is MbfQueuedWorkItemService

what is the problem i am not getting yet.

thanks,

hemant

From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Oct 21, 1:37 pm, "Hemant" <Hem...(a)nomail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for your reply,
> I am getting the same message after disable the show friendly message check
> box.
> I have also check the event log .
> In event description there is a message :
> The Microsoft Business Framework must be started using
> EnterpriseSession.Initiali().
>
> and the source is MbfQueuedWorkItemService
>
> what is the problem i am not getting yet.
>
> thanks,
>
> hemant
>
> "Alexey Smirnov" <alexey.smir...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 21, 12:33 pm, "Hemant" <Hem...(a)nomail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I am working on vb.net 2005.
> > When I type a url with .html extension it says
> > web page can not be displayed.
> > but if i type the url for the same page with .aspx page its working.
> > both pages exists but only .aspx is working.
> > what is the error?
>
> > thanks ,
> > hemant
>
> Try to disable HTTP Friendly Error Messages in Internet Explorerhttp://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc778248(WS.10).aspx
>
> or look in Event Log (if this is your server) or in other browser...
>
> Hope this would give you more details on error

Is it a standard ASP.NET site on IIS, or it is a Microsoft Dynamics
application? All links about Business Framework refer to Dynamics

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22The+Microsoft+Business+Framework+must+be+started+using%22&start=20&sa=N
From: Hemant on
Hi,
thanks
It is standard asp.net application in vb.net 2005.
as i mention before.