From: Tandrea on
I have no use of my internet explorer. When I click on the the tap my screen pops up blank.

HOWTO: Register an Assembly in the GAC
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/1134c9b1-cbc5-43a4-b923-5408b0f7e3ed/howto-register-an-assemb.aspx
From: Peter Foldes on
Another Deadhead from Egghead

--
Peter

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
We shall alert the media.

Tandrea Conyers wrote:
> I have no use of my internet explorer. When I click on the the tap my
> screen pops up blank.

Pages: 1
Prev: error 800B0001
Next: error message 80080005