From: SUVIDHAJOBS on
Sir

Our next batch of INTOOLS(SPI V 7.0) course, For Instrumentation
engineers is starting at Mumbai on 5th August 2010. If you are
interested to join, do call me immediately at 0091-9334416763.

We are flooded with enquiries from candidates. The course duration is
15 days.
All the candidates whom we have trained have been placed with High
salary.If you would like to book seat, kindly let me know at the
earliest.

This course will help Instrumentation engineers to make a great career
in design engineering in Oil and Gas/Power etc.

Warm Regards

GIJO.K.V
CEO

SUVIDHAJOBS
Infosuvidha and Services Pvt.Ltd
BANGALORE, INDIA
Mobile:09334416763,08986165607

Email: info(a)suvidhajobs.net
www.suvidhajobs.net
SUVIDHAJOBS.NET - Emerging Global Job Portal in EPC sector.

Pages: 1
Prev: drug remeron
Next: How to map a function to a var?