From: David Miller on

This is the second time you've submitted this patch set,
it is also the second time that:

1) Your email client has emitted these strange
"linux-kernel(a)vger.kernel.org"@cisco.com
addresses.

I saw that you were specifically notified about this
problem during the previous submission.

What did you do to try and correct it?

2) You are not CC:'ing the networking developer mailing
list "netdev(a)vger.kernel.org" Many networking developers
do not read linux-kernel, so by not CC:'ing that list
you are not reaching the folks most capable of reviewing
your patches.

Please fix this up.
From: Randy Dunlap on
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:38:11 -0700 (PDT) David Miller wrote:

> This is the second time you've submitted this patch set,
> it is also the second time that:
>
> 1) Your email client has emitted these strange
> "linux-kernel(a)vger.kernel.org"@cisco.com
> addresses.
>
> I saw that you were specifically notified about this
> problem during the previous submission.
>
> What did you do to try and correct it?
>
> 2) You are not CC:'ing the networking developer mailing
> list "netdev(a)vger.kernel.org" Many networking developers
> do not read linux-kernel, so by not CC:'ing that list
> you are not reaching the folks most capable of reviewing
> your patches.
>
> Please fix this up.
> --

Ack. Also this one:

<to(a)dvomlehn-lnx2.corp.sa.net>
(reason: 550 Host unknown)

550 5.1.2 <to(a)dvomlehn-lnx2.corp.sa.net>... Host unknown (Name server: dvomlehn-lnx2.corp.sa.net: host not found)

---
~Randy
From: David VomLehn on
On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 01:38:11PM -0700, David Miller wrote:

> This is the second time you've submitted this patch set,

There are changes, based on the feedback I got.

> it is also the second time that:
>
> 1) Your email client has emitted these strange
> "linux-kernel(a)vger.kernel.org"@cisco.com
> addresses.
>
> I saw that you were specifically notified about this
> problem during the previous submission.
>
> What did you do to try and correct it?
>
> 2) You are not CC:'ing the networking developer mailing
> list "netdev(a)vger.kernel.org" Many networking developers
> do not read linux-kernel, so by not CC:'ing that list
> you are not reaching the folks most capable of reviewing
> your patches.

All true, and I apologize. I know there's enough traffic on kernel mailing
lists as it is.

> Please fix this up.

Working on it now.

--