From: Mark on
Hi there,

Did you every get an answer to this problem?

If so, can you tell me whatyou did as I have the same problem.

Thanks

Mark

Tallam wrote:

Invalid Class String
14-Mar-07

Hi Guys,

I have been breaking my head to solve the simple problem.I am not able
to open the DTS Package this is giving me the error "Invalid Class
String".I had installed the services which Microsoft has given for
Work around.

Can some one help me for the solution who had already faced the same
problem.

Many more thanks in advance.

Ashok

On Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:42 AM
Tallam wrote:

Invalid Class String
Hi Guys,

I have been breaking my head to solve the simple problem.I am not able
to open the DTS Package this is giving me the error "Invalid Class
String".I had installed the services which Microsoft has given for
Work around.

Can some one help me for the solution who had already faced the same
problem.

Many more thanks in advance.

Ashok

Six Free Visual Studio 2010 MSDN Memberships Giveaway
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f7338bb9-7fa4-4fa8-9e5a-244857b0d9d4/six-free-visual-studio-2010-msdn-memberships-giveaway.aspx