From: kblack on
I have been trying to send out calendar invitations (which I have done
everyday for years) and all of a sudden the past week I am getting this
message...
"to be able to send invitations you need to create an address card for
yourself in address book" "iCal was unable to send the invitation"

Please help. I use this everyday. I created another address card for
myself but it still gave me the message. Thanks.
From: James on

This thread tells how to fix it.

http://forums.macosxhints.com/archive/index.php/t-75570.html

Go to "Make this my card" in the card menue after you make a card with
your name and email address.

--

Posted from http://outlook-center.com
From: James on

I am having the same problem did you find out how to fix it?