From: suewalton21 on
I have a worksheet for 37 addresses, showing various charges
I need to produce a single invoice for each address
Any help please
From: Victor Delta on
"suewalton21" <suewalton21(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a worksheet for 37 addresses, showing various charges
> I need to produce a single invoice for each address
> Any help please

Use Mail Merge (Word) with your worksheet as the data source. Google for
detailed instructions if needed.

From: Victor Delta on

From: Don Guillett on
If you have a database of your addresses and an invoice template you can use
a simple looping macro

for i= 1 gto 37
with invoicetemplate
..cells(1,1)=cells(i,1)
..etc
end with
print invoice
next i

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Eduardo on
Hi,
If you are looking to summarize the charges by address assuming that your
data with your address are in column A and your charges in column B and then
in column D you have all the address and in column E you want to summarize
them use

=sumproduct(--(D2=$A$1:$A$10000),$B$1:$B$10000)

change range to fit your needs, copy formula down

"suewalton21" wrote:

> I have a worksheet for 37 addresses, showing various charges
> I need to produce a single invoice for each address
> Any help please

Pages: 1
Prev: combining data in multiple cells
Next: Scheduling