From: astral on
does it possible to decode Ioncube php5 encoded php files? If you folks are
cryptography experts and mathematics, there will be no problems for you,
just a little limbering up for you guys.. Or even someone already wrote
Ioncube php5 decoder tool.

Regards,

From: Dave -Turner on
This isn't a "break this encryption for me because i can't do it on my own"
channel.

From: Joseph Ashwood on
"astral" <astral(a)news.eternal-september.org> wrote in message
> does it possible to decode Ioncube php5 encoded php files?

Yes it is, for reference see the complete and total failure of all forms of
DRM.

If you want it actually done, do it yourself.
Joe

From: Globemaker on
On Jul 1, 9:54 am, "astral" <ast...(a)news.eternal-september.org> wrote:
> does it possible to decode Ioncube php5 encoded php files?  If you folks are
> cryptography experts and mathematics, there will be no problems for you,
> just a little limbering up for you guys.. Or even someone already wrote
> Ioncube php5 decoder tool.
>
> Regards,

I am willing to try to decode it. Please email me with your plans to
pay me $1000 per week until it is decoded.