From: Larry Kizer on
I uninstalled my previous version of Python and installed Python(x,y)
ver 2.6.2.0 in Windows XP - Install seemed to work fine but when I try to
run
Ipython(x,y) I get the following error: python.exe has encountered a
problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Any ideas? Thanks.

LK

From: Robert Kern on
On 2010-03-27 11:21 , Larry Kizer wrote:
> I uninstalled my previous version of Python and installed Python(x,y)
> ver 2.6.2.0 in Windows XP - Install seemed to work fine but when I try to
> run
> Ipython(x,y) I get the following error: python.exe has encountered a
> problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
> Any ideas? Thanks.

You will want to report Python(x,y) bugs here:

http://www.pythonxy.com/

--
Robert Kern

an underlying truth."