From: Ken Guest on
Hi.
Just to let any of ye know that might be interested, there's a php.ie
meeting on tonight in Dublin - in the Longstone pub on Townsend Street
starting at eight o'clock.

It's located where the red diamond is on this map:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=53.34595&mlon=-6.25559&zoom=16&layers=B000FTF

Ken

--
http://blogs.linux.ie/kenguest/
From: Daniel Brown on
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 05:47, Ken Guest <ken(a)linux.ie> wrote:
> Hi.
> Just to let any of ye know that might be interested, there's a php.ie
> meeting on tonight in Dublin - in the Longstone pub on Townsend Street
> starting at eight o'clock.
>
> It's located where the red diamond is on this map:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=53.34595&mlon=-6.25559&zoom=16&layers=B000FTF

Ken,

Do you want me to add that map link to your event listing on the
calendar for today on php.net as well?

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown(a)parasane.net || danbrown(a)php.net
From: Ken Guest on
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Daniel Brown <danbrown(a)php.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 05:47, Ken Guest <ken(a)linux.ie> wrote:
>> Hi.
>> Just to let any of ye know that might be interested, there's a php.ie
>> meeting on tonight in Dublin - in the Longstone pub on Townsend Street
>> starting at eight o'clock.
>>
>> It's located where the red diamond is on this map:
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=53.34595&mlon=-6.25559&zoom=16&layers=B000FTF
>
>    Ken,
>
>    Do you want me to add that map link to your event listing on the
> calendar for today on php.net as well?

that would be a handy idea ;-)

Thanks!

Ken

--
http://blogs.linux.ie/kenguest/
From: Daniel Brown on
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:28, Ken Guest <ken(a)linux.ie> wrote:

> that would be a handy idea ;-)

Next time the mirrors update, that link will be included in the
event details. Should be in under 90 minutes for the majority of the
world.