From: FromTheRafters on
"Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
[...]

> explain at what point something becomes vulgar or sexually oriented.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_know_it_when_I_see_it

If the eyes of the beholder belong to the same entity as the finger on
the "You're Banned" button, you're banned - it's time to move on and
stop whining.

Perhaps Dave was unfairly banned, but he brings such treatment upon
himself - purposefully. Why act surprised when someone with the power to
ban you actually bans you?

It *might* be that I just don't understand, but he may notice that I
haven't participated directly in any moderated 'forums' he has invited
me to - that's because I don't like people being able to suppress
opposing opinions. If I were to participate in such a forum, I might
care about myself being banned, but would not whine about it endlessly.

From: Jenn on
FromTheRafters wrote:
> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
> [...]
>
>> explain at what point something becomes vulgar or sexually oriented.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_know_it_when_I_see_it
>
> If the eyes of the beholder belong to the same entity as the finger on
> the "You're Banned" button, you're banned - it's time to move on and
> stop whining.
>
> Perhaps Dave was unfairly banned, but he brings such treatment upon
> himself - purposefully. Why act surprised when someone with the power
> to ban you actually bans you?
>
> It *might* be that I just don't understand, but he may notice that I
> haven't participated directly in any moderated 'forums' he has invited
> me to - that's because I don't like people being able to suppress
> opposing opinions. If I were to participate in such a forum, I might
> care about myself being banned, but would not whine about it
> endlessly.

It's down to a sport .. entertainment ... I don't like people being unfair
and then shouting it from the rooftops how bad someone is because of
misinformation... It's wrong to go spouting off about how someone was warned
to not do something, when they weren't warned. On top of that... it's wrong
to use such skewed perspectives to diss someones reputation. Now that it
has been cleared up that no warning was given, that's one goal reached in
this lengthy debate. The next goal is to define just exactly when an image
becomes sexually oriented... 'cept that part may continue for a while
because no one has the cahonas <sp?> to actually answer that question
because once they do their argument will be lost. Cowards.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)