From: Rich at Genesys on
I see very few recent responses by anyone from Microsoft to
questions/comments posted on this thread. I thought MS was supposed to be
monitoring this and other groups and resonding within two days.
Is that the understanding of other posters as well?
Rich at Genesys
From: Uri Dimant on
Rich at Genesys
No MS does not monitor this group moreover it si going to close them in a
few monthts
What are you asking?

From: KarthikShanth on
Might be, MS would need to redirect the users of this forum to start using the

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/

--
Regards,
KarthikShanth.

From: Bruce L-C [MVP] on
They used to monitor IF you have registered in MSDN as for monitored
newsgroup. What I mean is this was a feature of being a MSDN member but you
had to register for it. I don't know if that is still in use.

--
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services