From: MarkHaniford on

> Everyone has an ideology.  You clearly do.  It's prolly
> healthier to talk about the consequences of ideologies
> rather than sweeping them under the rug.

It's probably healthier to talk about what shithole "university" that
gave you your associates degree. You're just another brain dead
leftist that refuses to recognize the true nature of leftism

From: gavino on
On Dec 5, 1:36 pm, "MarkHanif...(a)gmail.com" <markhanif...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Dec 5, 4:15 am, p...(a)informatimago.com (Pascal J. Bourguignon)
> wrote:
>
> > Alberto Riva <ar...(a)nospam.ufl.edu> writes:
>
> It depends if you think that fascists can be nice guys

I agree. Communism ans fascism are the same=too much goverment
overlordship.
I don't get democrats who somehow have this idea in thier mind that
fascism is right wing. Nothing could be further from the truth. The
continuum is dictatorship/communism vs capitalism and represenative
republic with property rights. Fascism communism are the same.

Any demorat who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

They are same ilk who think that the great depression was caused by
capitalism, not the fed established in 1913.

Well, if demorats had any brains, they would be republicans.
From: gavino on
On Dec 8, 4:39 pm, Raffael Cavallaro
<raffaelcavall...(a)pas.espam.s.il.vous.plait.mac.com> wrote:
> On 2009-12-08 13:24:37 -0500, "MarkHanif...(a)gmail.com"
> <markhanif...(a)gmail.com> said:
>
> > Historical facts don't stand in the way of extremely slow europeans
> > like Raffael.
>
> Born and rasied in the USA, just like my parents, and their parents
> before them.
>
> > fascism is closer to leftist
> > command economies and statist policies than anything on the right.
>
> Only someone who doesn't know what leftist means could even begin to
> think that. Try reading some history before launching your next
> uninformed screed.
>
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-right_politics>
>
> For those with actual reading comprehension, the relevant variable here
> is egalitarianism v. elitism. Extreme leftists (e.g., communists) want
> the state to intervene in the economy to promote economic equality;
> extreme rightists (e.g., nazis) want the state to intervene in the
> economy to promote the interests of the ruling class.
>
> --
> Raffael Cavallaro

fascism and communism are the same.
hitler was a democrat
From: gavino on
On Dec 8, 7:14 pm, "Dr. Brian Leverich" <lever...(a)linkpendium.com>
wrote:
> On 2009-12-09, MarkHanif...(a)gmail.com <markhanif...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 8, 6:39 pm, Raffael Cavallaro
> ><raffaelcavall...(a)pas.espam.s.il.vous.plait.mac.com> wrote:

> >> Born and rasied in the USA, just like my parents, and their parents
> >> before them.

> >> Only someone who doesn't know what leftist means could even begin to
> >> think that. Try reading some history before launching your next
> >> uninformed screed.
>
> >> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-right_politics>
> > e the interests of the ruling class.
>
> > Raffael, you're an embarrassment for pointing to wikipedia as
> > "history".  Just keep your head in the sand.  That's where you
> > leftists like it.  You people refuse to deal with history, reality, or
> > anything that compromises your indoctrination.
>
> He pointed at Wikipedia because it's easily accessible.
>
> Pretty much every other serious source that covers the
> material says the same thing.  ;)
>
> Love, B.- Hide quoted text -

wikipedia is a know democrat shitrag.
From: gavino on
On Dec 6, 1:12 pm, Tamas K Papp <tkp...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 20:17:52 +0000, Dr. Brian Leverich wrote:
> > Fascist economics were characterized by things like virulent corporatism
> > and a belief that the existence of inequality and separate social
> > [...]
>
> > But, perhaps more to the point, I'm not stupid.  Only someone
>
> If you are not stupid, then why are you posting these things to
> comp.lang.lisp?  Surely a non-stupid person would realize that this is
> off-topic.
>
> Tamas

shut up commy dunce