From: Susan1661 on
Why hasn't this been answered yet? I have the same question although I don't
have as many as El Arcangel, I have a lot. You are a super star El Arcangel!

From: StephenB on
Help and Support for Windows Live Messenger (downloaded from
http://download.live.com) can be found here:
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=2

--
Stephen Boots