From: Copacetic on
Can I code a script that will, based on a selected value, format a
cell, and then fill it with a result of another cell's lookup value,
carrying the font that the code assigned based on the selected "font
choice"?

Then, my next selection would run the code again, so the code would
have to have several formatting modules that get called by the selected
drop down list value, and that value would get tested for each time the
drop down changes.

That way, I can have a result cell, that has a variable font by way of
one choice, and a variable value by way of another.

Is this possible? It should be a mere formatting script that I copy
and repeat several times, renaming each sub-module and pointing each at a
different font to be made available.