From: glird on
On Aug 7, 4:02 pm, glird <gl...(a)aol.com> wrote:

>wait, artful.... i'm looking for the place where i
> finally deleted the word "dinsity".

Found it in "The Anpheon"! It says:
________

Mass: "Mass" denotes "a quantity of matter". Its unit of measure
is a "densum", plural: densa. It is the quantity of matter in 1 cc of
water at s.t.p. on Earth. (This unit is deliberately chosen as
numerically equal to that of one gram of weight of that same quantity
of water at rest on Earth.) A densum is a constant quantity of matter
regardless of how the material may be organized, no matter what its
volume may be under different conditions and whether or not it has the
"mass" (actually weight, in grams) denoted by the m in most of the
present equations of Physics. The quantity of matter, in densa, is
the measure of the same; independently of its weight or state or shape
or volume or location or anything else.
Density. "Density" is defined as "mass per unit volume". That used
to mean the weight of a concentration of matter, in grams per unit
volume. Since amorphous matter has no weight, the term "density"
didn't seem to apply to matter per se. (As explained in subsequent
chapters herein, it is weight, not matter, that disappears when some
of the material formed into atoms flows out of its organized form and
the weight of the remaining particles is less than the initial total
weight had been.)
Once it is realized that a gram is a measure of the weight of a
body, rather than of the quantity of matter in it, the following
definition of "dinsity" as a replacement for "density" is obsolete.
Dinsity. The zone within the adjacent figure contains a number of
atoms (the dots). Each weighs say one unit. There are no atoms in box
a so the weight in it is zero. Box b contains four atoms. If this box
is one cc large, the density would be four units per cc. However, a
continuous compressible material fills box a and the spaces between
atoms in box b, but has no weight thus had no mass or density. We
therefore defined a new word, "dinsity", to denote the degree of
concentration of matter. Dinsity denoted the quantity of matter per
unit volume, whether or not any of it is particulate or has weight in
a gravitational field. Though we won't use that word anymore, the
concept remains valid even if some of the matter in a volume is
particulate.
________

Goodbye!
glird
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 10, 5:42 pm, glird <gl...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 4:02 pm, glird <gl...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>

> >wait, artful.... i'm looking for the place where i
> > finally deleted the word "dinsity".
>
>   Found it in "The Anpheon"!  It says:
> ________
>
>   Mass:  "Mass" denotes "a quantity of matter".  Its unit of measure
> is a "densum", plural: densa. It is the quantity of matter in 1 cc of
> water at s.t.p. on Earth. (This unit is deliberately chosen as
> numerically equal to that of one gram of weight of that same quantity
> of water at rest on Earth.)  A densum is a constant quantity of matter
> regardless of how the material may be organized, no matter what its
> volume may be under different conditions and whether or not it has the
> "mass" (actually weight, in grams) denoted by the m in most of the
> present equations of Physics.  The quantity of matter, in densa, is
> the measure of the same; independently of its weight or state or shape
> or volume or location or anything else.
>   Density. "Density" is defined as "mass per unit volume". That used
> to mean the weight of a concentration of matter, in grams per unit
> volume. Since amorphous matter has no weight, the term "density"
> didn't seem to apply to matter per se. (As explained in subsequent
> chapters herein, it is weight, not matter, that disappears when some
> of the material formed into atoms flows out of its organized form and
> the weight of the remaining particles is less than the initial total
> weight had been.)
>   Once it is realized that a gram is a measure of the weight of a
> body, rather than of the quantity of matter in it, the following
> definition of "dinsity" as a replacement for "density" is obsolete.
>   Dinsity.  The zone within the adjacent figure contains a number of
> atoms (the dots). Each weighs say one unit. There are no atoms in box
> a so the weight in it is zero.

Box 'a' contains dark matter. Box 'a' has 'contains' mass.

> Box b contains four atoms. If this box
> is one cc large, the density would be four units per cc. However, a
> continuous compressible material fills box a and the spaces between
> atoms in box b, but has no weight thus had no mass or density.

Dark matter fills the spaces between the the atoms in box b. Dark
matter has mass. There is no space nor any part of three dimensional
space devoid of mass.

From: BURT on
On Aug 10, 2:52 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 10, 5:42 pm, glird <gl...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 7, 4:02 pm, glird <gl...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> > >wait, artful.... i'm looking for the place where i
> > > finally deleted the word "dinsity".
>
> >   Found it in "The Anpheon"!  It says:
> > ________
>
> >   Mass:  "Mass" denotes "a quantity of matter".  Its unit of measure
> > is a "densum", plural: densa. It is the quantity of matter in 1 cc of
> > water at s.t.p. on Earth. (This unit is deliberately chosen as
> > numerically equal to that of one gram of weight of that same quantity
> > of water at rest on Earth.)  A densum is a constant quantity of matter
> > regardless of how the material may be organized, no matter what its
> > volume may be under different conditions and whether or not it has the
> > "mass" (actually weight, in grams) denoted by the m in most of the
> > present equations of Physics.  The quantity of matter, in densa, is
> > the measure of the same; independently of its weight or state or shape
> > or volume or location or anything else.
> >   Density. "Density" is defined as "mass per unit volume". That used
> > to mean the weight of a concentration of matter, in grams per unit
> > volume. Since amorphous matter has no weight, the term "density"
> > didn't seem to apply to matter per se. (As explained in subsequent
> > chapters herein, it is weight, not matter, that disappears when some
> > of the material formed into atoms flows out of its organized form and
> > the weight of the remaining particles is less than the initial total
> > weight had been.)
> >   Once it is realized that a gram is a measure of the weight of a
> > body, rather than of the quantity of matter in it, the following
> > definition of "dinsity" as a replacement for "density" is obsolete.
> >   Dinsity.  The zone within the adjacent figure contains a number of
> > atoms (the dots). Each weighs say one unit. There are no atoms in box
> > a so the weight in it is zero.
>
> Box 'a' contains dark matter. Box 'a' has 'contains' mass.
>
> > Box b contains four atoms. If this box
> > is one cc large, the density would be four units per cc. However, a
> > continuous compressible material fills box a and the spaces between
> > atoms in box b, but has no weight thus had no mass or density.
>
> Dark matter fills the spaces between the the atoms in box b. Dark
> matter has mass. There is no space nor any part of three dimensional
> space devoid of mass.
>

> > We
> > therefore defined a new word, "dinsity", to denote the degree of
> > concentration of matter. Dinsity denoted the quantity of matter per
> > unit volume, whether or not any of it is particulate or has weight in
> > a gravitational field.  Though we won't use that word anymore, the
> > concept remains valid even if some of the matter in a volume is
> > particulate.
> > ________
>
> >  Goodbye!
> >  glird- Hide quoted text -

Einstein should not have been putting things in boxes for physics.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 10, 5:57 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 10, 2:52 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > >   Found it in "The Anpheon"!  It says:
> > > ________
>
> > >   Mass:  "Mass" denotes "a quantity of matter".  Its unit of measure
> > > is a "densum", plural: densa. It is the quantity of matter in 1 cc of
> > > water at s.t.p. on Earth. (This unit is deliberately chosen as
> > > numerically equal to that of one gram of weight of that same quantity
> > > of water at rest on Earth.)  A densum is a constant quantity of matter
> > > regardless of how the material may be organized, no matter what its
> > > volume may be under different conditions and whether or not it has the
> > > "mass" (actually weight, in grams) denoted by the m in most of the
> > > present equations of Physics.  The quantity of matter, in densa, is
> > > the measure of the same; independently of its weight or state or shape
> > > or volume or location or anything else.
> > >   Density. "Density" is defined as "mass per unit volume". That used
> > > to mean the weight of a concentration of matter, in grams per unit
> > > volume. Since amorphous matter has no weight, the term "density"
> > > didn't seem to apply to matter per se. (As explained in subsequent
> > > chapters herein, it is weight, not matter, that disappears when some
> > > of the material formed into atoms flows out of its organized form and
> > > the weight of the remaining particles is less than the initial total
> > > weight had been.)
> > >   Once it is realized that a gram is a measure of the weight of a
> > > body, rather than of the quantity of matter in it, the following
> > > definition of "dinsity" as a replacement for "density" is obsolete.
> > >   Dinsity.  The zone within the adjacent figure contains a number of
> > > atoms (the dots). Each weighs say one unit. There are no atoms in box
> > > a so the weight in it is zero.
>
> > Box 'a' contains dark matter. Box 'a' has 'contains' mass.
>
> > > Box b contains four atoms. If this box
> > > is one cc large, the density would be four units per cc. However, a
> > > continuous compressible material fills box a and the spaces between
> > > atoms in box b, but has no weight thus had no mass or density.
>
> > Dark matter fills the spaces between the the atoms in box b. Dark
> > matter has mass. There is no space nor any part of three dimensional
> > space devoid of mass.
>
> > > We
> > > therefore defined a new word, "dinsity", to denote the degree of
> > > concentration of matter. Dinsity denoted the quantity of matter per
> > > unit volume, whether or not any of it is particulate or has weight in
> > > a gravitational field.  Though we won't use that word anymore, the
> > > concept remains valid even if some of the matter in a volume is
> > > particulate.
> > > ________
>
> > >  Goodbye!
> > >  glird- Hide quoted text -

> Einstein should not have been putting things in boxes for physics.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Einstein created the foundation for the physics of nature.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ...
disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of dark matter as determined by its connections with the
matter and the state of the dark matter in neighboring places is the
dark matter's state of displacement. The cause which conditions its
state is its displacement by matter.

"There can be no space nor any part of space without gravitational
potentials; for these confer upon space its metrical qualities,
without which it cannot be imagined at all."

There can be no space nor any part of space without mass; for mass
confers upon space its metrical qualities, without which it cannot be
imagined at all.

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
A. EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
dark matter and matter is energy.
From: BURT on
On Aug 10, 3:31 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 10, 5:57 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Box 'a' contains dark matter. Box 'a' has 'contains' mass.

> > > Dark matter fills the spaces between the the atoms in box b. Dark
> > > matter has mass. There is no space nor any part of three dimensional
> > > space devoid of mass.

> > Einstein should not have been putting things in boxes for physics.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Einstein created the foundation for the physics of nature.
>
> 'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html
>
> "the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
> with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ...
> disregarding the causes which condition its state."
>
> The state of dark matter as determined by its connections with the
> matter and the state of the dark matter in neighboring places is the
> dark matter's state of displacement. The cause which conditions its
> state is its displacement by matter.
>
> "There can be no space nor any part of space without gravitational
> potentials; for these confer upon space its metrical qualities,
> without which it cannot be imagined at all."
>
> There can be no space nor any part of space without mass; for mass
> confers upon space its metrical qualities, without which it cannot be
> imagined at all.
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
> Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.
>
> 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> dark matter and matter is energy.- Hide quoted text -

Why would you put light in a box?

Mitch Raemsch