From: TJ Bandrowsky on
somewhere?
From: Mark T. B. Carroll on
TJ Bandrowsky <todd.bandrowsky(a)gmail.com> writes:

> somewhere?

I'm not aware of one, but I find setting my newsreader to kill all
cross-posted articles quite effective. The loons like a wide audience.

Mark
From: Le Chaud Lapin on
On Mar 2, 12:45 pm, "Mark T. B. Carroll" <Mark.Carr...(a)Aetion.com>
wrote:
> TJ Bandrowsky <todd.bandrow...(a)gmail.com> writes:
> > somewhere?
>
> I'm not aware of one, but I find setting my newsreader to kill all
> cross-posted articles quite effective. The loons like a wide audience.
>
> Mark

It is ironic that members of this goup, if any, are likely capable of
devising a persisent solution to the problem of spam.

One has to wonder why, in 2010, we are ~still~ waiting for such a
solution.

-Le Chaud Lapin-
From: Tim Little on
On 2010-03-09, Le Chaud Lapin <jaibuduvin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> One has to wonder why, in 2010, we are ~still~ waiting for such a
> solution.

What does the year have to do with anything? The problem of people
who want attention issuing annoying utterances almost certainly goes
back further in history than language itself.

- Tim

Pages: 1
Prev: Pseudo-random mappings
Next: Simpler Algorithm