From: Prem Mehrotra on
1. I am still on SQL Server 2000. Is there a way some sql query e.g. on
tables in msdb database), so I can find when was last time various packages
were modified. I only see create date for pacakages in Entterprise Manager
or in msdb sysdtspacakges

I know in Enterprise Manager one can go to each DTS package one by one look
at its various versions and perhaps try to figure this out, but I am looking
for a faster way.

2. Is there some sql query to find sql used inside transformation of various
DTS pacakges. Going in Designer in EM and clicking on properties on arrows
connecting two connections is tedious when there are so many pacakages.

THANKS A LOT.

From: Uri Dimant on
Hi
In SQL Server 2000 if someone modified the package next time you open it
you'll see the versin tree of the package, do you see that?