From: Ayo on
I have this line of code in my macro: Wks.Range("G3:GA732").Calculate

This line of code takes over an hour to execute. The range is all
SUMPRODUCT formulae and I have to run the report daily. It takes about 2
hours to run the report. 90% of that is spent executing the "Calculate" code
above.

What I need to know is this, is there a way to speed-up the Calculating
operation or am I stuck with this?
Thanks
From: Gary Brown on
physical limitations
get more memory and/or faster cpu

--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

From: Peter T on
Range("G3:GA732"): Are you really saying you've got 129210 formulas with
SumProduct to calculate, and in turn who knows what else in the formula.

Regards,
Peter T

From: Tom Hutchins on
I have read occasionally that SUMIF is much faster than SUMPRODUCT.
Substituting SUMIF where possible may cut your recalculation time.

This link is all about optimization:
http://www.decisionmodels.com/

Hope this helps,

Hutch