From: Xerxes on
Just wondering why the main page has links to Digital Painting, Easter
Traditions, Auto racing, ...
From: Harlan Messinger on
Xerxes wrote:
> Just wondering why the main page has links to Digital Painting, Easter
> Traditions, Auto racing, ...

I think you meant to have posted this to alt.psychic, since you seem to
be assuming that your readers will already know what you're talking about.
From: dorayme on
In article <7lgoaoF3ed48fU1(a)mid.individual.net>,
Harlan Messinger <hmessinger.removethis(a)comcast.net> wrote:

> Xerxes wrote:
> > Just wondering why the main page has links to Digital Painting, Easter
> > Traditions, Auto racing, ...
>
> I think you meant to have posted this to alt.psychic, since you seem to
> be assuming that your readers will already know what you're talking about.

I know what celestial community Xerxes comes from and it is standard
operating procedure for their emissary bots to sniff out other bots and
creatures with esp abilities. In other words, it meant to post to this
group OK, it has a higher aim. Be careful.

--
dorayme
From: Nik Coughlin on
"Harlan Messinger" <hmessinger.removethis(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> Xerxes wrote:
>> Just wondering why the main page has links to Digital Painting, Easter
>> Traditions, Auto racing, ...
>
> I think you meant to have posted this to alt.psychic, since you seem to be
> assuming that your readers will already know what you're talking about.

Sounds like the OP is cluelessly posting from one of the many www sites that
act as a "gateway" to Usenet, and is seeing the links that are confusing
them on that site, whatever it may be.

From: William Gill on
Harlan Messinger wrote:
> I think you meant to have posted this to alt.psychic, since you seem to
> be assuming that your readers will already know what you're talking about.
I knew you were going to say that.

--
Bill