From: Shadow on
www virustotal com
My favorite freeware (online) virus-testing site not working
for two days now. SUBMIT button does nothing, unless I allow google
cookies ?
[]'s
From: s|b on
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:52:43 -0300, Shadow wrote:

> www virustotal com
> My favorite freeware (online) virus-testing site not working
> for two days now. SUBMIT button does nothing, unless I allow google
> cookies ?

It seems to be down here as well. And then there's this...

<http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.virustotal.com/>

--
s|b
From: Mike Easter on
Shadow wrote:
> www virustotal com
> My favorite freeware (online) virus-testing site not working
> for two days now. SUBMIT button does nothing, unless I allow google
> cookies ?

- google cookies? whazzat?
- what is wrong with (vanilla) cookies? It also wants .js
- if you don't like how the web interface requires cookies (or .js),
send it by email
- another alternative is their API interface

--
Mike Easter

Pages: 1
Prev: [UPDATE] FileZilla 3.3.4