From: Raj on
We are developing applications that demand gauranteed delivery of a download.
right now we are using IsClientConnected flag to check if client is connected

Are there are scenarios where this flag will return true even though the
client is actually disconnected.

Are there secnarios where the flag will return false even though the client
is actually connected.

Is there some documentation or can somebody shed light on how this works.

Any help is greatly apprciated.

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh.

From: 3P on
Dnia 18-06-2010 o 18:49:55 Raj <Raj(a)discussions.microsoft.com> napisa�(a):

> We are developing applications that demand gauranteed delivery of a
> download.
> right now we are using IsClientConnected flag to check if client is
> connected
>
> Are there are scenarios where this flag will return true even though the
> client is actually disconnected.
>
> Are there secnarios where the flag will return false even though the
> client
> is actually connected.
>
> Is there some documentation or can somebody shed light on how this works.
>
> Any help is greatly apprciated.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Rajesh.

I don't know of situations where it reports false even tough client is
connected.
But You can get this

if (IsClientConnected)
{