From: david.florman on
Science is an attempt to arrive at, or at least sidle closer to
truth by asking questions and getting answers. Here at sci.corrupt,
there is no need for truth to interfere with a perfectly good, revenue
generating falsehood. This is easily represented by the Bamboozler
Kruh and his Beale cipher papers. They have been allowed to remain,
attached to his name and reputation, as a supposedly worthwhile
opinion when in fact they are utterly incorrect and misleading. Kruh
knows this. He chooses to remain silent. I would not find it
surprising if, in his circle, greatness is measured by the number of
those you deceive.
From: Dave -Turner on
feel better now?

From: adacrypt on
On Feb 1, 8:50 pm, david.flor...(a)att.net wrote:
>     Science is an attempt to arrive at, or at least sidle closer to
> truth by asking questions and getting answers. Here at sci.corrupt,
> there is no need for truth to interfere with a perfectly good, revenue
> generating falsehood. This is easily represented by the Bamboozler
> Kruh and his Beale cipher papers. They have been allowed to remain,
> attached to his name and reputation, as a supposedly worthwhile
> opinion when in fact they are utterly incorrect and misleading. Kruh
> knows this. He chooses to remain silent. I would not find it
> surprising if, in his circle, greatness is measured by the number of
> those you deceive.

Congratulations mate - Iv'e been saying it for years - there are none
as blind as those who do not want to see - suggest you read my most
recent web upload - to http:/'/www.scalarcryptography.co.uk -it's
called "A Disordering Principle in Cryptography" - not all of it is in
your context but is related in part. - Cheers adacrypt
From: adacrypt on
On Feb 2, 10:41 am, adacrypt <austin.oby...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 8:50 pm, david.flor...(a)att.net wrote:
>
> >     Science is an attempt to arrive at, or at least sidle closer to
> > truth by asking questions and getting answers. Here at sci.corrupt,
> > there is no need for truth to interfere with a perfectly good, revenue
> > generating falsehood. This is easily represented by the Bamboozler
> > Kruh and his Beale cipher papers. They have been allowed to remain,
> > attached to his name and reputation, as a supposedly worthwhile
> > opinion when in fact they are utterly incorrect and misleading. Kruh
> > knows this. He chooses to remain silent. I would not find it
> > surprising if, in his circle, greatness is measured by the number of
> > those you deceive.
>
> Congratulations mate - Iv'e been saying it for years - there are none
> as blind as those who do not want to see - suggest you read my most
> recent web upload - to http:/'/www.scalarcryptography.co.uk-it's
> called "A Disordering Principle in Cryptography" - not all of it is in
> your context but is related in part. - Cheers adacrypt

Come to think of it - 'sci' is just as pseudo to science as current
cryptography is to the real thing - adacrypt
From: Noob on
adacrypt wrote:

> Congratulations mate - Iv'e been saying it for years - there are none
> as blind as those who do not want to see - suggest you read my most
> recent web upload - to http:/'/www.scalarcryptography.co.uk-it's
> called "A Disordering Principle in Cryptography" - not all of it is in
> your context but is related in part. - Cheers adacrypt
>
> Come to think of it - 'sci' is just as pseudo to science as current
> cryptography is to the real thing - adacrypt

Your crackpot index(*) is through the roof.

Are you aiming for JSH's crown?

(*) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crackpot_index