From: Phil Hunt on
I have a listbox that I set ItemData as I populate the list. It also set to
Sort=true. When I access the list, the ItemData are all 0. Anyway to get
around it ? Funny thing is if the data is loaded in the sorted order, the
ItemData sticks, weird.

TIA

From: Bob Butler on

"Phil Hunt" <phung1010(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a listbox that I set ItemData as I populate the list. It also set to
>Sort=true. When I access the list, the ItemData are all 0. Anyway to get
>around it ? Funny thing is if the data is loaded in the sorted order, the
>ItemData sticks, weird.

How are you setting ItemData? You should be using the NewIndex property

From: Phil Hunt on
That was it. Thansk.

"Bob Butler" <noway(a)nospam.ever> wrote in message

> "Phil Hunt" <phung1010(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I have a listbox that I set ItemData as I populate the list. It also set
>>to Sort=true. When I access the list, the ItemData are all 0. Anyway to
>>get around it ? Funny thing is if the data is loaded in the sorted order,
>>the ItemData sticks, weird.
>
> How are you setting ItemData? You should be using the NewIndex property

Pages: 1
Prev: Updating the VB EXE
Next: Array of pointers