From: CBA on
I'm looking for more info on a c64 artist called JHM.

I came across his pictures this week on an old disks and added
all of the to csdb (http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=88163)

Anyone here who has more info on him ?

Regards,
Niels

The Digital Dungeon
ftp://ftp.scs-trc.net/pub/c64

X-10
http://www.scs-trc.net/x2010
From: Peter Schepers on
In article <4b755ecc$0$22935$e4fe514c(a)news.xs4all.nl>,
CBA <cba(a)NOSPAM.scs-trc.net> wrote:
>I'm looking for more info on a c64 artist called JHM.
>
>I came across his pictures this week on an old disks and added
>all of the to csdb (http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=88163)
>
>Anyone here who has more info on him ?

The initials appear similar to John Mostacci who did the graphic cover art
(and other work) for Transactor magazine until about 1988. I don't know
his middle name. Could it be him?

PS
From: madcrow on
On Feb 12, 8:59 am, CBA <c...(a)NOSPAM.scs-trc.net> wrote:
> I'm looking for more info on a c64 artist called JHM.
>
> I came across his pictures this week on an old disks and added
> all of the to csdb (http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=88163)
>
> Anyone here who has more info on him ?
>
> Regards,
> Niels
>
> The Digital Dungeonftp://ftp.scs-trc.net/pub/c64
>
> X-10http://www.scs-trc.net/x2010

I don't know anything about him, but DANG are those some cool looking
MC pictures. Given that he seems to have cooperated a lot with someone
named Deaks (his pictures seem to show up a lot on art disks made by
him), maybe that could be a way to track him down?

Mike
From: CBA on
madcrow <madcrow.maxwell(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> named Deaks (his pictures seem to show up a lot on art disks made by
> him), maybe that could be a way to track him down?

What I found out so far is that he was active on Q-Link and that's it.

It could be this Canadian guy that Peter suggested, any change of
getting an e-mail from him ?

Niels
From: Øyvind on
On 15 Feb, 09:00, CBA <c...(a)NOSPAM.scs-trc.net> wrote:
> madcrow <madcrow.maxw...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > named Deaks (his pictures seem to show up a lot on art disks made by
> > him), maybe that could be a way to track him down?
>
> What I found out so far is that he was active on Q-Link and that's it.
>
> It could be this Canadian guy that Peter suggested, any change of
> getting an e-mail from him ?
>
> Niels

Might be this Johm Mostaccio on LinkedIn?

http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/john-mostacci/18/421/626

Sure fits the "profile" with being Canadian, and an illustrator.

I must say that the pictures by JHM sure looks stunning, and if you
think about when he made them, he was way ahead of his competiton back
then!

--
Øyvind