From: Alexandro Colorado on
Welcome, please download it and also download are getting started
guides. From our documentation project:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Español

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Michael Adams on
On Friday 23 April 2010 12:10, egunsola tanesert wrote:
> Hello, I am a new user of Open Office and as I learn to use it, I want to
> be able to contribute as well.

You are welcome to join. General (International) Mailing Lists and
instructions for joining are at:
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html

The "discuss" mailing list is for discussing OpenOffice.org (OO.o) and
the "users" mailing list is for helping others with issues. Many multilingual
people are on both lists.

But you may also wish to contribute in your Native Language:
http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html

Good luck

--
Michael

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org