From: Han on
The updated documentation for Jazz 50G has been uploaded to
hpcalc.org. In the meantime, you can get the PDF here:

http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~handuong/hp48/jazzmanual.zip
From: Han on
There is now a Jazz "light" version which removes the editor and entry
catalogue. This "light" version is compatible with a modified (but
backward-compatible) extable. (The only modification was to insert a
GOTO just before _InitTable so that I could add in a few offsets to
the actual table itself.) So "light" here just means you no longer
need hptab (but you will have to update extable) and you save a bit of
Port 0 memory without ED and EC. The entries catalogue will undergo a
major rewrite for extable compatibility as well as easier code
maintenance for the full version of Jazz.

I am also much closer to being able to separate just the debuggers.

My only question is, is there anyone else still interested in using
Jazz other than myself? =)
From: Andreas Möller on
Hello,

> My only question is, is there anyone else still
> interested in using Jazz other than myself? =)
I am interested.

Regards,
Andreas
http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de

From: woddo on
> My only question is, is there anyone else still interested in using
> Jazz other than myself? =)

I am interested and Testing.
good port, tanks.
From: exal on
On Jul 14, 12:28 pm, Han <handuongs...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> There is now aJazz"light" version which removes the editor and entry
> catalogue. This "light" version is compatible with a modified (but
> backward-compatible) extable. (The only modification was to insert a
> GOTO just before _InitTable so that I could add in a few offsets to
> the actual table itself.) So "light" here just means you no longer
> need hptab (but you will have to update extable) and you save a bit of
> Port 0 memory without ED and EC. The entries catalogue will undergo a
> major rewrite for extable compatibility as well as easier code
> maintenance for the full version ofJazz.
>
> I am also much closer to being able to separate just the debuggers.
>
> My only question is, is there anyone else still interested in usingJazzother than myself? =)

I was floored to see Jazz updated for the hp50g! I know MK is good but
I believe Jazz to be by far the best development tools for on-calc
programming ever created. The fact that you ported it from the beloved
48 to the 50 is simply wonderful! I loaded it this morning when I
discovered it and have barely put my calc down all day.

It may not mean much in the long run but if I can do anything to help
you with completing your project, please let me know.

Wow, I remember sitting up until the wee hours of the morning
discussing Jazz with Mika on IRC. Good times.

-Al Arduengo
(exAL)