From: George Neuner on
On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:23:35 +0200, pjb(a)informatimago.com (Pascal J.
Bourguignon) wrote:

>Kryno Bosman <kryno.bosman(a)gmail.com> writes:
>> Would you, please, be so nice to share *your* truth somewhere else?
>
>He has been long time ago kill-filed by everybody.
>
>Your quoting of his message puts you at risk of being kill-filed too.
>
>The only way to deal with this kind of post is the kill file and
>foremost not quoting them!

IMO, the best way to deal with that kind of trash is to hunt down the
poster and put a bullet in him. I'm not Jewish, but I'm offended on
their behalf.
From: J. Clarke on
On 6/16/2010 4:42 PM, George Neuner wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:23:35 +0200, pjb(a)informatimago.com (Pascal J.
> Bourguignon) wrote:
>
>> Kryno Bosman<kryno.bosman(a)gmail.com> writes:
>>> Would you, please, be so nice to share *your* truth somewhere else?
>>
>> He has been long time ago kill-filed by everybody.
>>
>> Your quoting of his message puts you at risk of being kill-filed too.
>>
>> The only way to deal with this kind of post is the kill file and
>> foremost not quoting them!
>
> IMO, the best way to deal with that kind of trash is to hunt down the
> poster and put a bullet in him. I'm not Jewish, but I'm offended on
> their behalf.

If that is your viewpoint you should do or do not, discussing it on the
Internet could get you investigated if someone else decides to do it.

From: Mick on
George Neuner DESERVES his FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Freedom of speech dousn't guarantee an audience <plonk>