From: DMackey828 on
I did it, I opened my 128DCR, I purchased the JiffyDOS binaries from
Jim Brain http://www.jbrain.net for the DCR, I have the 27C512 EEPROM
Programmed and working in Jiffydos, Both parts work 64 & 128 mode.

What I need to know is, where is the switch soldered to the eprom to
be able to access the Lower part (STOCK C= Kernels) of the Eprom.

The reason I'm asking is I don't want to TRY and figure it out and
kill something.

TIA
From: DMackey828 on
On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 04:45:13 -0400, DMackey828 <n2dvm(a)NOSPAMarrl.net>
wrote:

>I did it, I opened my 128DCR, I purchased the JiffyDOS binaries from
>Jim Brain http://www.jbrain.net for the DCR, I have the 27C512 EEPROM
>Programmed and working in Jiffydos, Both parts work 64 & 128 mode.
>
>What I need to know is, where is the switch soldered to the eprom to
>be able to access the Lower part (STOCK C= Kernels) of the Eprom.
>
>The reason I'm asking is I don't want to TRY and figure it out and
>kill something.
>
>TIA

Never mind, I got it. 47k Resistor across pins 1 and 28.
Pin 1 is NOT in the socket, (NO Connection) Ground pin 1 to pin 14
to enable LOWER Section of the ROM.

OPEN = JiffyDOS
SHORT = STOCK

GOOD DAY!!