From: Eric Rechlin on
My experimental July programming challenge ended a couple days ago.
Unfortunately, it wasn't as successful as I had hoped.

Technically, there were no valid entries. In order to enter, the program
had to be sent to me during the month of July and had to include a mailing
address within the upload comments.

There were two uploads that included a mailing address, but both were sent
to me in June. No programs that were uploaded to me in July gave any kind
of indication that they were for the contest (and only a few would have
qualified anyway).

However, because of the potential language barrier and because I am feeling
like being nice, I am going to allow both programs to compete.

Here are the entries:

Solve Triangle
By Alexis Ariel D�valos Zuleta (Bolivia)
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=7208

NUMAQ
By Daniel Oliva (Argentina)
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=7209

I am accepting input from the public on who the winner should be. Please
email me privately with your opinions, but I will make the final decision
myself.

The winner will be announced next week.

Regards,

Eric Rechlin

From: TW on
> My experimental July programming challenge ended a couple days ago.
> Unfortunately, it wasn't as successful as I had hoped.

Was there a note anywhere besides the newsgroup? I didn't see one at
your site.

Perhaps we can try again and get something in the HPSolve
newsletter. . .

TW
From: miCchelange on
On 4 ago, 01:58, TW <timwess...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > My experimental July programming challenge ended a couple days ago.
> > Unfortunately, it wasn't as successful as I had hoped.
>
> Was there a note anywhere besides the newsgroup? I didn't see one at
> your site.
>
> Perhaps we can try again and get something in the HPSolve
> newsletter. . .
>
> TW

apparently also got here:
http://www.adictoshp.org/node/1630#comment-7934
From: miCchelange on
On 4 ago, 01:58, TW <timwess...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > My experimental July programming challenge ended a couple days ago.
> > Unfortunately, it wasn't as successful as I had hoped.
>
> Was there a note anywhere besides the newsgroup? I didn't see one at
> your site.
>
> Perhaps we can try again and get something in the HPSolve
> newsletter. . .
>
> TW

Greetings my lords!
apparently also got here: http://www.adictoshp.org/node/1630#comment-7934