From: Gawil on
Hi there!
After downloading IE7 and add-ons and updates for XP servicepack I couldnt
open folders on my computer. They kept flashing rapidely and on top of it was
said Internet Explorer. In some strange way I got the impression that KB
908531 was the problem, so run
http://patch-info.de/WinXP/Downloads/KB908531_Share-To-Web.zip and the
flashing disappeared, but I still couldnt open ordinary folders. This it was
because I didnt have access to cc:Mail. The error message told me to make
outlook my default E-mail. I did so, but that didnt help either. Now, what do
I do. Obviously Im one of those novices (didnt think so) dogbeagle talked
about. Can anyone help me? Thanks!