From: L.S. on
WinXP (home) with all updates.

This keeps popping up several times a day with same results when I try to
install.

The following updates were not installed:
""Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows
2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows
Server 2008 R2 (KB953297)""

When I go to CP-Add/remove- this is what is installed.

MS .NET Framework1.1
" " " " Hotfix (KB928366)
" " " 2.0 SP2
" " " 3.0 SP2
" " " 3.5 SP1

How to stop or fix please.

Thanks

From: MowGreen on
From: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953297

Strongly suggest that you contact Microsoft so that they are made aware
of the ongoing issues related to updating .NET Frameworks.

There is *** no-charge *** support offered for issues installing
* Security * updates:

" How to obtain help and support for this security update

in the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local
Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the
Microsoft International Support Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=4

North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
visiting the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&prid=7552 "

MowGreen
* -343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten