From: DOSrelic on
I have Vista ultimate with Visual studio 2008 Professional and got
notification of this update ready to install so did but it keeps on trying
to, why? I've had 16 successful installs so far and it will not go away
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (KB972221)

Installation date: ‎16/‎10/‎2009 9:54 p.m.
Installation status: Successful

til today:

Installation date: ‎21/‎10/‎2009 7:38 a.m.
Installation status: Successful

And yet my machine stilll requires that I install it!! How can I get rid of
the updates are ready tray icon connected to this successful failure please?
I will not know if any new ones appear and that will leave me vulnerable so
any MSVP knowledgeable help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Thanks & Best Regards
DOSrelic®
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on