From: DickWho on
Same problem as with other posts including the ever present icon shield.
I'll add to the list: automatic download when computer is turned off. Update
History download status suceeded (green check mark). History indicates no
failure of the download. History shows 13 suceeded(green check marks)
downloads since July 11, 2007. Do I follow previous post solutions or do I
follow another set of instructions? Any suggestions?
From: PA Bear on

Tip: Temporarily disable real-time protection by your anti-virus and/or
anti-spyware applications (e.g., CounterSpy, Spysweeper, Spybot, AVG
Anti-Spyware) and/or any third-party firewall (e.g., ZA).
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.org