From: Carole-Anne on
I had the same problem and this worked for me...go to the following link:

http://kbalertz.com/Feedback.aspx?kbNumber=968749

Carole-Anne;-)))

ebchanc wrote:

KB955706 Error Code 0x2B2F
01-Apr-09

Ive got a new computer and am trying to stay up to date with all the windows
updates. I have downloaded the SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack
3, but cant install it. Have tried about 6 times and get the same error
message each time (0x2B2F). I am not computer savy by any means and was
hoping to get an easy to follow explanation on what to try next. Thanks for
any advice on this matter.
--
ebc

On 01 April 2009 19:55
ebchanc wrote:

KB955706 Error Code 0x2B2F
Ive got a new computer and am trying to stay up to date with all the windows
updates. I have downloaded the SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack
3, but cant install it. Have tried about 6 times and get the same error
message each time (0x2B2F). I am not computer savy by any means and was
hoping to get an easy to follow explanation on what to try next. Thanks for
any advice on this matter.
--
ebc

Using ASP.NET User Controls