From: MowGreen on
As mentioned previously, I see *no* benefit to *you* associated with
installing these "collections of runtime libraries that make it easy for
developers to target a wider customer base. "
Your choice is to install them. Good luck installing the subsequent
*Security updates* that will surely be issued for them.

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"