From: David on
I'm running Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3, and have been having
problems installing the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 Update
for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB976570). It fails to install in
Windows update. When I try to install it without Windows Update, I get a
message that says I don't have any of the appropriate software installed. The
Error Code is 0x66A. Can anyone help me fix this problem?
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Is an Optional, non-security update. Feel free to hide it.

David wrote:
> I'm running Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3, and have been having
> problems installing the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 Update
> for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB976570). It fails to install
> in Windows update. When I try to install it without Windows Update, I get
> message that says I don't have any of the appropriate software installed.
> The Error Code is 0x66A. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Pages: 1
Prev: Cant access updates