From: garvic82 on
We have an excel spreadsheet that is updated by changing select text to red
and highlighting in a text cell. So there are only certain strings where the
format is changed and the rest stays as the default format. This select
formatting does not carry over when it is imported into an Access database.
Is there a way to keep the text format during this process?
From: Chad_Oglesbay on
When working with Access, you would want to recreate the formatting criteria
in the reports or forms. The tables in Access only show raw data and do not
do any calculations or anything. If you wondering how to recreate the
formating condtions in Access you might need to ask the question over in that
form. I hope this helped.