From: chari on
I did the page formating from One PC. but when i open that document from
another PC, there's formating have changed. so i wanna know, how to keep page
formating, without changing the page sizes with the contents PC to PC?
From: ozgrid.com on
All depends of which version of Excel the PC have. Play it safe by
formatting in the lowest version PC.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Bob I on
Page formatting is based on the default printer setup on the PC in
question. Make them ALL match.