From: V on
After three months, my outlook is removing past items in my Calender and this
is causing me real problems as I'm a contractor and need to know the days I
worked for upto a year (or more). I cannot find the settings in Outlook to
leave the appointments in the Calender. I don't want to archive them, simply
leave them in the calender indefinitely.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
V.
From: Gordon on

"V" <V(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After three months, my outlook is removing past items in my Calender and
> this
> is causing me real problems as I'm a contractor and need to know the days
> worked for upto a year (or more). I cannot find the settings in Outlook to
> leave the appointments in the Calender. I don't want to archive them,
> simply
> leave them in the calender indefinitely.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated!
> Thanks in advance,
> V.

Outlook will keep calendar items indefinitely unless you archive them. Are
you synching with some sort of hand-held device?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on

V;145995 Wrote:
> After three months, my outlook is removing past items in my Calender and
> this
> is causing me real problems as I'm a contractor and need to know the
> days I
> worked for upto a year (or more). I cannot find the settings in Outlook
> leave the appointments in the Calender. I don't want to archive them,
> simply
> leave them in the calender indefinitely.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated!
> Thanks in advance,
> V.

Are you using a smartphone? If so, see
http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/missing_appt.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: mm on

V wrote:

> After three months, my outlook is removing past items in my Calender and
this
> is causing me real problems as I'm a contractor and need to know the days I
> worked for upto a year (or more). I cannot find the settings in Outlook to
> leave the appointments in the Calender. I don't want to archive them, simply
> leave them in the calender indefinitely.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated!
> Thanks in advance,
> V.

If you are using AutoArchive for other items and want to turn it off for
calendar items for Outlook 2007: Go to Calendar pane (ctrl+2 for
shortcut), right click the "Calendar" tab or your calendar in the folder
list and select "Properties", select "AutoArchive" tab, select "Do not
archive items in this folder." I you sync with another device, perhaps
see the other replies for more information.

--

Posted from http://outlook-center.com