From: Melissa on
I am using Excel 2007. I can select entire row by using Shift+Spacebar.
However, if I press Ctrl+Spacebar to select entire column, nothing happens.
Has the keyboard shortcut changed in Excel 2007?
From: grizzly6969 on
Ctrl + Shift + Down arrow
--
grizz

From: ozgrid.com on
Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: FSt1 on
hi
to select column of active cell - Ctrl + spacebar
to select row of the active cell - Shift + spacebar
Ctrl + Shift + Spacebar selects the entire sheet with active cell activated.

Regards
FSt1

From: Jacob Skaria on
Hi Melissa

CTRL+SPACEBAR selects an entire column in a worksheet.

Refer the below for 2007 shortcuts
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP100738481033.aspx

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"Melissa" wrote:

> I am using Excel 2007. I can select entire row by using Shift+Spacebar.
> However, if I press Ctrl+Spacebar to select entire column, nothing happens.
> Has the keyboard shortcut changed in Excel 2007?
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Deleted file
Next: Current date